Tri-L Christian Academy admit students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national or ethnic origin in administration of it educational policies nor any school-administered program. Each child is admitted into this institution upon registration by parents or guardians having all required paper work completed, all stated medical and scholastic record submitted, and having fulfilled every financial obligation. Students forfeit their right of attendance if they do not conform to the standards, ideals and work ethics of this institution. When the school feels that student and/or parent cooperation is lacking we reserve the right to transfer the student out.
- Application Packet: Please download the student application by clicking on the link below.
- Entrance Exam: Must be scheduled within a week of submission of application
- Documentation: Please provide the following documents :
- Completed and signed registration forms
INCOMPLETE REGISTRATION FORMS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
- Photocopy of the previous year's final report card
- Most recent progress report or report card if registering during school year
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Medical records
- Copy of IEP ( for McKay Scholarship applicants)
- Registration fee must be submitted with application.
- Please do not fax application